The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- New Equity and ETF Options Classes
- New Weekly Equity Options Classes
- Final Contract Adjustment Continental Gold Limited (CNL) - Name and CUSIP Change
- Amendments to the List of Fees Bourse de Montréal Inc. effective on July 1, 2015
- Launch Date Announcement - New Sector Index Futures and Options Contracts: S&P/TSX Composite Index Banks (Industry Group) and S&P/TSX Capped Utilities Index