The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment Bell Aliant (BA) - Acquisition
- Final Contract Adjustment - Stantec Inc. (STN)- Stock Split
- New Equity Options Classes
- Position Limits - Stock and trust units options - Exchange traded funds units options - Index options - Currency options
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts