The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Options & Futures Contracts On S&P/TSX Composite Index Banks (Industry Group) and S&P/TSX Capped Utilities Index
- Final Contract Adjustment - Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (CFX)- Special Cash Dividend
- Final Contract Adjustment Catamaran Corporation. (CCT) - Plan of Arrangement (Final)
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment- Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (CFX)- Special Dividend
- Update to position limits for stock and trust units options, exchange traded funds units options, index options and currency options