The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment Horizons BetaPro S&P/TSX Global Gold Bear Plus ETF (HGD) Reverse Unit Split
- Final Contract Adjustment Horizons BetaPro NYMEX Crude Oil Bull Plus ETF (HOU) and (HOU4)- Reverse Unit Split
- Final Contract Adjustment Horizons ETFs HGU and HGU2 - Unit Split
- Final Contract Adjustment - RONA Inc. (RON)- Plan of Arrangement
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. (Effective June 1, 2016) - Modification to the Process for Requesting the Consolidation of the Fee Cap for Equity Options and ETF Options’ Multi-Leg Strategies