The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI)- Merger
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM.A) Stock Split
- Position limits - Stock and trust units options - Exchange traded funds units options - Index options - Currency options
- Position limits – Futures contracts and options on futures contracts
- Request for Comments - Settlement Price for Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures Contracts - Amendment of the Daily Settlement Price Procedures for Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts