The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts
- Final Contract Adjustment Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (ATD.B) - Stock Split
- Final Contract Adjustment Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation (SC) - Plan of arrangement (Follow-Up)
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options - Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options - Index Options - Curreny Options