The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Update (Follow-up) Pacific Exploration & Production Corporation -(PRE)
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Yamana Gold Inc. (YRI) Spin-off
- Launch of a New International Traders Training Program - Call for Applications
- Modification of the Request for Proposals - Market Making of Five-Year Government of Canada Bond Futures (CGF)
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options, Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options, Sector Index Options, Index Options, Currency Options