The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Name Change - iShares Funds (iShares ETFs)
- Self-certification - Amendments to the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Article 6368 – Trading Stages and to the Specifications of Interest Rates Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts listed on Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts
- Final Contract Adjustment Canadian Energy Services & Technology Corp. (CEU) - Stock Split
- Position Limits - Stock and trust units options - Exchange traded funds units options - Index options - Currency options