The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment- Talisman Energy Inc. (TLM)- Plan of arrangement
- New Foreign Approved Participant - Barak Capital G. T. Ltd.
- New Foreign Approved Participant - Wedbush Securities Inc.
- Resignation of a Foreign Approved Participant - KCG Americas LLC
- Final Contract Adjustment Rajustement de contrat final Plan of arrangement (Follow-Up)