The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Self-Certification - Modifications to the Contract Specifications for the Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures Contract - Amendment to Article 6807 of Rule Six of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Minimum Price Fluctuation
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp. (LIF) Special Cash Dividend
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Dollarama Inc. (DOL) - Stock Split
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment - Stantec Inc. (STN) - Stock Split
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Tim Hortons Inc. (THI) – Plan of arrangement