The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- No-Cancellation Stage for Index Futures and Share Futures
- Request for Comments - Amendments to the Rules of Bourse de Montreal Inc. to Clarify the Governance Structure of the Regulatory Division
- Request for Comments - Amendments to Article 6651 of Bourse de Montreal Inc. Regarding Position Limits for Options on Equity-Holding Exchange-Traded Funds
- Final Contract Adjustment- Manitoba Telecom Inc. (MBT) Plan of arrangement (Follow-Up)
- Final Contract Adjustment Manitoba Telecom Services Inc (MBT) - Plan of Arrangement