The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Hearing before the Disciplinary Committee of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Offer of Settlement - The Kyte Group Limited
- Three-month Canadian Bankers' Acceptance Futures, quarterlies one through four - The competitive liquidity incentive program
- Erratum - Government of Canada Bond future contracts - First contract month position limit file
- Reminder to Approved Participants of the Bourse - Regulation Respecting Electronic Trading and Direct Electronic Access to Marketplaces - Article 6366 of the Rules of Bourse
- Government of Canada Bond future contracts first contract month position limit file