The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment Brookfield Asset Management Inc.(BAM.A) Spin-Off - ERRATUM
- Request for Comments - General Updates - Introduction of Article 6663 and Amendments to Articles 6121, 6369, 6369a, 6370, 6373, 6378 and 6654 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Request for Comments - Trading Practices and Oversight - Amendments to Articles 4002, 4103, 6377, 6651 and 14157 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Abrogation of Policy C 1 - Exemption Request from a Position Limit
- Re-Introduction of an Option Class - Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM)
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. (Effective July 1, 2016) - Introduction of the New Order Book Feed (MX-OBF) - Modification to Market Regulation Assessments Fees