The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
- New Equity Options Classes
- Request for Comments - Exchange for Physical (EFP, Exchange for Risk (EFR) and Substitution of OTC Derivative Instruments For Futures Contracts - Amendments to Articles 6815 and 6815A - Amendments to Procedures for the Execution and Reporting of Exchange for Physical (EFP), Exchange for Risk (EFR) and Substitution of OTC Derivative Instruments for Futures Contracts Transactions
- Request for Comments – Penny Options Trading – End of the Pilot Project and Implementation of a Permanent Program – Amendments to Article 6624 of the Rules of the Bourse
- Request for Comments - Amendments to Article 6602 of Rule Six of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Eligibility of Criterion for Index Options