The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Request for Comments – Part II - Modifications to the Contract Specifications for the Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures contract - Amendment to Article 6807 of Rule Six of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Mnimum price fluctuation
- Self-certification - Market-wide Trading Halt Upon the Triggering of a Circuit Breaker - Repeal of Policy T-3 (Circuit Breaker) and Amendments to Rule Six
- Name Change - iShares Funds (iShares ETFs)
- Self-certification - Amendments to the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Article 6368 – Trading Stages and to the Specifications of Interest Rates Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts listed on Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts