The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. (Effective June 1, 2016) - Modification of the Liquidity Provider Rebate Program - Modification of the MX New Trader Program - Increase of the Client Transaction Fees for the S&P/TSX 60 Index Standard Futures (SXF)
- Disciplinary Decision - Offer of Settlement - Scotia Capital Inc.
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. (Effective May 1, 2016) - Modification to the Rebate and Fee Cap Programs for Approved Participants (Domestic and Foreign) - Modification to the Equity Options Fee Cap Program for Clients - Consolidation of the Fee Cap for Equity Options and ETF Options’ Multi-Leg Strategies
- Pacific Exploration & Production Corporation (PRE) - Suspension
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options, Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options, Sector Index Options, Index Options, Currency Options