The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Request for Comments - Introduction and Deletion of Classes and Series of Options - Amendments to Articles 6394, 6605 and 6606 of Rule Six of Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Extension of the Request for Proposals - Market Making of Five-Year Government of Canada Bond Futures (CGF)
- Resignation of a Foreign Approved Participant - Susquehanna Government Products, LLLP
- Resignation of an Approved Participant - Maple Securities Canada Limited
- Resignation of a Foreign Approved Participant - J.P. Morgan Clearing Corp.