The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Augusta Resource Corporation (AZC) - Plan of arrangement
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Calfrac Well Services Ltd. (CFW) - Stock Split
- Self-certification - Regulation respecting electronic trading and direct electronic access to market places - Amendments to article 6366 - Access to electronic trading
- Regulation Respecting Electronic Trading and Direct Electronic Access to Market Places - Assignment of a Client Identifier