The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Extension of the Request for Comments Period - Amendments to the Rules of Bourse de Montreal Inc. to Clarify the Governance Structure of the Regulatory Division
- Disciplinary Decision - Offer of Settlement - Nomura International PLC Inc.
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW) & Canyon Services Group Inc. (FRC) Merger
- Position Limits for Share Futures Contracts
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options, Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options, Sector Index Options, Index Options, Currency Options