The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Self-Certification - CDOR - CORRA
- Regulatory Division Priorities 2017
- Reports Pertaining to the Accumulation of Positions for Derivative Instruments (LOPR) - Reminder Concerning LOPR Reportable Dates
- Modification to the Trading Hours - Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures (BAX) - Options on Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures (OBW, OBX, OBY, OBZ) - 30-Day Overnight Repo Rate Futures (ONX) - Overnight Index Swap Futures (OIS)
- Position Limits – Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts