The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- New Equity Options Classes
- Position Limits - Stock and trust units options - Exchange traded funds units options - Index options - Currency options
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts
- Amendments to the list of fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Report pertaining to the accumulation of positions for derivative instruments, not submitted by the prescribed deadline