The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment- Horizons BetaPro S&P/TSX Capped Energy Bull Plus ETF (HEU) - Reverse Unit Split
- New Equity Options Classes
- Final Contract Adjustment Pacific Rubiales Energy Corporation (PRE) - CUSIP AND Name Change
- Self-certification - Reports pertaining to the accumulation of positions for derivative instruments - Amendments to article 14102 of Rule Fourteen of Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Update to position limits for S&P/TSX 60 Index Standard Futures contract and S&P/TSX 60 Index Mini Futures contract