The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment Keyera Corp. (KEY) - Stock Split
- Resignation of an Approved Participant - Deutsche Bank Securities Limited
- Allied Nevada Gold Corp. (ANV) - Delisting
- Self-Certification - Addition of Three-Month Canadian Bankers’ Acceptance Futures Contracts Quarterlies Five through Eight and Nine through Twelve to the List of Securities and Derivative Instruments Eligible for Block Trades - Amendments to the Procedures for the Execution of Block Trades
- Final Contract Adjustment Gildan Activewear Inc. (GIL)- Stock Split