The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Self-Certification - Amendments to Article 15608 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Modification of Bond Futures Position Limit Calculation Methodology for the First Contract Month
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment RONA Inc. (RON) - Plan of Arrangement
- Amendments to the List of Fees of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Effective April 1, 2016
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Amaya Inc. (AYA) - Acquisition
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts