The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options, Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options, Sector Index Options, Index Options, Currency Options
- Position Limits – Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
- Royal Gold Inc. (RGL) - Delisting
- Penny Program - Replacement of Classes