The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment - Horizons BetaPro NYMEX Crude Oil Bull Plus ETF (HOU)- Reverse Unit Split
- Disciplinary Decision - Offer of Settlement - The Kyte Group Limited
- Resignation of a Foreign Approved Participant - World Financial Desk LLC
- Resignation of an Approved Participant - Blackwatch Capital Corp.
- Position limits - Futures contracts and options on futures contracts