The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Self-Certification - Amendments to Articles 6676, 6791, 6795 and 6795.2 of the Rules of Bourse de Montreal Inc. to Adopt a new Foreign Exchange Rate Fixing to Determine the Final Settlement Price of Currency Options
- Disciplinary Decision - Offer of Settlement - ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC
- Re-Introduction of an Option Class Paramount Resources Ltd. (POU)
- Appointment of the Vice President and Chief Regulatory Officer of Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Position Limits for Share Futures Contracts