The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment FirstService Corporation (FSV) - Spin-Off
- Anticipated Contract Adjustment Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (PRE) - Plan of arrangement
- Update to Position Limits For Government of Canada Bond Futures and Options on Futures Contracts
- Self-Certification - Amendments to Article 15608 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Modification of Position Limit Calculation Methodology
- Self-Certification - Elimination of the Requirement for the Board of Directors to Approve the fees Levied by Bourse de Montréal Inc. - Amendments to Article 3009 of Rule Three of the Bourse - Amendments to Articles 4.4 and 5 of the Rules Regarding the Regulatory Division and Addition of Article 6.15 to the Rules Regarding the Special Committee - Regulatory Division