The Montréal Exchange has a major stake in maintaining the confidence of investors and financial institutions in global derivatives markets.
In Canada, our self-regulatory organization has the mission of maintaining the transparency, credibility and integrity of this country's exchange-traded derivatives market. It provides a variety of financial safeguards for market users.
- Final Contract Adjustment - Augusta Resource Corporation (AZC) Amalgamation (Follow-Up)
- Weekly Options Official Launch - Pilot Project: Listing of New Options Expirations: Weekly Options
- Regulatory Division Futures contracts Margin Rates file layout modification - Postponement of Launch
- Request for comments - Methodology proposed to establish position limits and publication frequency of the position limits - Amendments to articles 15508, 15608, 15908 and 15998.7
- Final Contract Adjustment - Augusta Resource Corporation (AZC)- Amalgamation